Bank Of Baroda – How To Do Net Banking?
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state government owned International and Local banking and financial company. And it is said to be the fifth largest public sector bank in India. It has also introduced ‘Baroda Connect’ which facilitates the customers to make use of internet banking services. The main intention of this service is to provide an alternative means of customer services in a more effective and efficient manner.
The service enables you to enjoy online fund transfer, change PIN, checking bank statements, complete account information and a few other facilities. However, this 24/7 online facility is equally applicable to both corporate and retail customers.
The Registration Process
Before you could actually start using net banking, you should first go through the registration process.
- Directly following the link https://www.bobibanking.com. If you are an individual have savings account associated with the bank then choose a retail user. On the other hand, if it is a business purpose, then go for the corporate user.
- You will now find “Not Registered, You may Click Here” to start register. As soon as you click on the link you will be directed to a new page.
- Here you will find a form where you have to provide genuine information along with all the required details like your ATM Debit card or Master Card or Visa Card details and then enter the correct captcha code.
- Click on the next button to receive a one-time password to your registered number. Provide the required password and then click on next option.
- On this page, you will find all your details displayed on the screen upon which you have to choose either “Both View or Txn Rights”. Next, you need to provide a user ID and password following the instructions so as to access the account when needed.
- The last step requires confirmation and then your user ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Finally, you are done with the process of creating net banking which will be activated within 24 hours.
How To Access Bank Of Baroda Net Banking?
If this is your first-time access to the Bank of Baroda net banking then do follow the steps given below.
- Go to the website https://www.bankofbaroda.com
- Choose ‘net banking’ and then select your country.
- Now select either the ‘retailer’ or ‘corporate’ user.
- It will take you to a login page where you have to provide your login details and then click on the go button.
- You will be allowed to do any online transactions once after you agree to the terms and conditions provided by the bank.
bank of Baroda, bank of baroda net banking, bank of baroda share price, ifsc code bank of baroda, ifsc code of bank of baroda, ifsc code for bank of baroda, bank of baroda ifsc code,bank of baroda login, bank of baroda admit card, bank of Baroda recruitment, bank of baroda online, bank of baroda recruitment 2015, bank of baroda result, careers bank of baroda, bank of baroda contact number, bank of baroda internet banking, bank of baroda net banking form, bank of baroda retail banking, bank of baroda manipal, www bank of baroda, bank of baroda home loan, bank of baroda helpline, bank of baroda balance inquiry